Click for Burger Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Burger Click for Northern Lights

Lady Haya Refit?

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by superyachtie, Aug 19, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. superyachtie

superyachtie New Member

Does anyone know about Lady Haya refit in Pesaro Italy. Does anyone have any pics of her? we had an enquiry to us in December but nothing came of it. Wondered if anyone knew how big it was or who made it and if it was finished.
  2. superyachtie

superyachtie New Member

Also has anyone got any better photos of Fortuna
    (how many fortuna's are there?)
    Heres a pic of her when we were re-fitting in 1999

Attached Files:

3. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Google is good for searching on pictures too!

The Fortuna you are showing is the ex-Contico, used to be white then. The more famous Fortuna belongs to the King of Spain, built in 2000 as a replacement of his previous yacht with the same name. Top speed in excess of 65 knots...
  4. superyachtie

superyachtie New Member

So that make 4 fortuna's that I've heard of then, but found no pics of this one on Google and would love some info on Lady haya?

And also Salem?? has anyone heard of it about 240ft -ish conversion we did at Plymouth in 1999, used to be a lightship. But havent got a photo of it and not allowed to tell you about it but, an Arab owner....
  5. Crewagency

Crewagency Guest

Salem

This Year i had some hard working days on Mallorca.
    Dont know the guy :cool: but behind please see a picture of Salem.

Attached Files:

6. Helsinki

Helsinki Guest

Lady Haya

Hi Superyachtie.
    My girlfriend has been working on Lady Haya since the end of June - if you want more details then you can send me an email. Cheers.