Click for Burger Click for Burger Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service Click for Perko

Jefferson 64 Pilothouse

Discussion in 'Jefferson Yacht' started by LuvBigBoats, Jan 6, 2021.

1. LuvBigBoats

LuvBigBoats Member

Potential purchase situation. Going to be seeing one this weekend and looking for any information I can find. Good, bad, whatever.

If you have any experience with them (or the 57) any way I can get you to share that knowledge?
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Back in the mid-2000s, Jefferson threatened us with litigation because we referred to a yacht as a “starship” in one of our reviews. They built a series of yachts under the starship nomenclature. This was so over-the-top ridiculous that I declined any further coverage of the brand.

Sorry to derail.
  3. LuvBigBoats

LuvBigBoats Member

For some reason I'm not getting notifications of posts. Need to check my settings. Didn't see your response until just now when I checked it.

Re your response--I was thinking how cool it would be to get a Jefferson and then name it Starship or something having to do with Jefferson Starship or Grace Slick....

As it turns out the boat I was looking at has MTUs, and based on my research and local parts and service availability I think I'm going to shy away from MTUs (and MANs).