Click for Mag Bay Click for Llebroc Click for Cheoy Lee Click for CL Yachts Click for JetForums

Is this legit, I received this email from YF admin

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by dennismc, Feb 3, 2012.

1. dennismc

dennismc Senior Member

Dear dennismc,

dee has requested that you become friends. You can approve or deny this request by visiting:
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

This is another example of WHY I review every new member and confirm valid email addresses. I delete about 2-3 memberships every day because the math doesn't add up. If I suspect something, 9 times out of 10, I'm right. But occasionally, someone with benign intentions gets upset with me. When this occurs, I have a preset letter...

3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Just to clarify, "Dee" signed up in 2009, then recently returned, changed her bio, uploaded an avatar of a nasty skank, then used the message system to solicit herself or my email address "YFAdmin" was captured during her registration and placed into a database to later be used as a viable, recognized address to a recipient list.

Sorry Dennis!
  4. dennismc

dennismc Senior Member

No apology necessary...I suspected it was false but posted to let others see it can happen..
  5. Norseman

Norseman Senior Member

Never heard that expression before, tried to Google "Nasty Skank" and "Images".
    Got this.

Attached Files:

6. Codger

Codger YF Wisdom Dept.

Thanks for that. I can now state unequivocally that an after lunch espresso when ejected through the nostrils is one way to open one's eyes very wide.
    If laughter is the best medicine, I just overdosed.
  7. Norseman

Norseman Senior Member

Glad I could help, but wish I could have posted a better picture...;)

(Tempted to keep searching for more samples of Nasty Skanks, but have to maintain a fine line here as the Moderators pinkys are surely hovering over the Delete button and I want to leave a clean wake, murky waters and all.:cool:)