Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Delta Click for Mulder Click for Furuno

Install antenna on arch?

Discussion in 'Carver Yacht' started by seldomdry, Oct 16, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. seldomdry

seldomdry Member

Next spring I need to install a Glomex on my 355 arch. How am I going to run cable into bilge?? I believe it wont be easy.. What are my options??
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

There should be an access hole on the side of your arch. If not, cut one. Then you can reach in and drill straight down or share the hole where the wires from your mastlight run down. You could also simply disconnect the wire from your mastlight, secure the new wire to it and pull it through to the bilge. Connect a tail to the new wire so you can then pull the mastlight wire back up.
  3. Monepit

Monepit Member

You will need to run it down the port side of the arch. Remove the storage compartment on the port side of the bridge. You will see the race where the wires run down. Then remove the panel where the speaker is on the rear wall of the salon, port side. You will see the wires running down there. You may need to remove the couch and remove the panel behind it on the port wall also. I'm not sure about that though.