Click for Mulder Click for Delta Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn Click for Mag Bay

In Build: Feadship XL 1003 - 87.8 meter

Discussion in 'Feadship Yacht' started by YachtForums, Jul 5, 2010.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

While visiting Feadship during the recent 2010 HISWA Yacht Valley Tour, a member of YachtForums introduced himself. Today, I received these pics of Feadship's XL 1003, an 87.8-meter (288') build with naval architecture by De Voogt and interior design by Sinot. It will be powered by twin MTU 20V4000's. If you like a boat in the bones with calcification applied, here ya go...

Attached Files:

2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Interesting...the design looks a little squeezed and squared overall but when finished I would make a final judgement...
  3. Grrrowler

Grrrowler New Member

It looks a lot like Wedge Too but with a reverse transom.
  4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

You have a great point, especially with all the vertical windows forward to midships on the main deck...
  5. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Seems the perspective and the height of the windows on the main and bridge, and top deck(s) are a little tall, however once finished, my guess is she'll be nothing shy of impressive.

And it may just be that they are wrapped in plastic at the moment that is giving it that perspective.
  6. mikebrandt

mikebrandt Guest

I think it will be a nice looking yacht once it is finished.
    Really dutch quality.