Click for JetForums Click for Westport Click for Walker Click for Mulder Click for Abeking

height adjustable saloon dining table

Discussion in 'Princess Yacht' started by Diane Wilmott, Jul 9, 2019.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Diane Wilmott

Diane Wilmott New Member

We have just purchased a Princess 35, but it has no dining table in the saloon. My father-in-law used to have a Princess 41 and the saloon dining table was ideal for what I need. Does anyone know where I could possibly buy one from?
  2. Maxwell

Maxwell Senior Member

You might try Great Lakes Skipper. My understanding is along with new stuff, they have purchased a lot of stock from builders other yards that went under... It's kind of a boater's flea market for lack of better terms... Worth checking out as they have all sorts of tables and mounts etc in stock and can ship. I ended up making a mahogany table top this winter as I wanted a specific size and shape but purchased some of the mounting hardware here... Your other option is going all custom which will be more expensive.

https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/boat-parts/tables-accessories
  3. menkes

menkes Member

try WestMarine or Defender marine
  4. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

I seriously doubt Defender or West will have nice Hi/Lo tables for the interior
  5. menkes

menkes Member

I don't see the big diference from "Great Lakes Skipper"
    but, diana you can always order a table top to your liking from a good carpenter
  6. cleanslate

cleanslate Senior Member

Try Arrigoni Design.com, they have nice stuff and I'm sure they could make a custom one for you.