Click for YF Listing Service Click for Furuno Click for Burger Click for Northern Lights Click for Westport

Griffin

Discussion in 'Palmer Johnson Yacht' started by Rodger, May 28, 2012.

1. Rodger

Rodger Senior Member

A new Palmer Johnson (GRIFFIN) went down Welland Canal on Saturday. She is 41.14 meters long by 8.40 meters wide. I took pictures with my cell and can not post them. Carl do you have an email address I can forward them to you.
    Rodger
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Is it Griffin or Griffeon? I was aboard the original Griffeon built by Bloemsma van Breemen a couple years ago when I toured some shipyards in the Netherlands. Send the pics to...

Carl (at) YachtForums (dot) com

(edit: my bad, the owner of Griffeon was too old to continue cruising. Griffeon was for sale. Doubt he would be building a new boat)
  3. Rodger

Rodger Senior Member

I sent pictures to you at noon today.
    Rodger
  4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

The new PJ135' "Griffin" is now being offered for charter. She will commence charter from August starting at 140,000 Euro. Hopefully we will soon see interior pics from Camper Nicholson.

Attached Files:

5. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Griffin is currently on Dockwise Super Servent 4, headed for the MED. She obviously gets around.
  6. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Yeah I remembered from the thread showing the yachts loading. She should get some charters, she is brand new and people seem to like those PJ sport yachts.