Click for Burger Click for Walker Click for Mulder Click for JetForums Click for Perko

Easter 2010

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by PropBet, Apr 3, 2010.

1. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. May it be safe, filled with friends, family, food and great spirits. For those Catholics, best of luck enduring the 2 hour mass tomorrow morning! (hey, I'm on of them too!)

Enjoy- and be safe!
  2. Ward

Ward Senior Member

"enduring the 2 hour mass tomorrow" ... What about the 2 hours on Good Friday, and the overnight Saturday vigil?
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

In South Florida, holidays are often celebrated by beaching and boating. Not one to buck tradition, I splashed TT yesterday and I'm headed down the ditch; destination unknown.

Happy Easter!

Attached Files:

4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Looks good Carl, how fast is she?
  5. YachtForums

65 on GPS. VERY fast for a 33' center console with 250 EFI's. Powerplays are known for speed, but mostly for being well built boats that ride exceptionally well in rough water.
  6. revdcs

revdcs Senior Member

Thanks Propbet and the same t you.

Not quite two hours, only an hour and half for us, but I’ve just taken three of them! One more to go this afternoon then it's a large G & T by the waterside and time to relax.

Happy Easter to everyone enjoying this holiday. May you be surrounded by those you love and have time to get out on the water.
  7. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

Carl,

Where do you keep the outriggers? Also, how many gallons is the livewell? This looks like a great a start for making dolphin fingers.
  8. YachtForums

No outriggers, but it does have rocket launchers (see pic). I use them instead of nitrous. Adds an easy 10 mph.

One gallon of Tequila.

I tried fishing once. I never could get the little worm to stay on the hook at 65mph.

*** ;) ***​

Attached Files:

9. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

No matter what the talk on the street, I'll defend you to the death!
    You're a good man!
  10. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

LOL! Carl you are crazy! ahah
  11. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

Carl,
    If you are ever in the mood, I'll bring a gallon of Jose for the livewell, rods, bait, and a cooler to keep the catch fresh. Worse case, if we can't find the dolphin, we can use the ice for Margaritas.
  12. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

a two hour mass? I ll take my Easter in the southern Exumas over that !!! :)
  13. YachtForums

Blood on the decks? Nah, it doesn't match the upholstery. How 'bout we troll Bahia Mar with a fish-eye lense, then hit Bahia Cabana and tell unsuspecting waitresses about the one that got away. If you lie to it, I'll swear to it!

It's been too long since I've been south. Let's plan a Sunday afternoon cruise to check out Lauderdale's latest ladies of lux. Maybe we can get Tom, Chuck & Judy to join us too.

Have a bizzy schedule for the next 2 weeks, living out of a suitcase, sampling airline food.