Click for Comfort Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay

Delta Marines New 47 Meter

Discussion in 'Delta Yacht' started by Yacht News, Apr 14, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Apparently the new Delta 47M is very near to launching. According to the Delta Website she is 46.94M LOA, 8.94M wide BOA and has a draught of 2.29M and her name is Mr. Terrible.

The m/y Mr. Terrible is of all composite construction and by all means is light for her size. In fact she weighs just shy of 350 tons. This would aid her in her speed which is supprisingly only 22.2 knots. The engines that provide the power that facilitate the speed are
    From the Delta Marine Website.
    For more, proceed to the said website at:
    http://www.***************/cp_mrterrible.html
  2. techmati

techmati Senior Member

how many knots did you expect?
  3. Yacht News

24-25 max
  4. Yacht News

The m/y Mr. Terrible has been launched now. She was in fact launched yesterday, Saturday the 15th of Apr. I'm am searching for pics on the website but they seem not to have issued any as yet. I've seen pics at another source though but given the policy here, I can't post a link to it. What i can tell you though, is that the Mr. Terrible is not terrible at all she is fantastic, Brilliant work by Delta and their design team. This is another world class yacht just as they rolled out the Gallant Lady, Triton, Grande Finale and so forth i am sure that Mr. Terrible will recieve such recognition.
  5. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

She is very nice. To view pics I just did a google search on "yacht mr. terrible". Kind of reminds me of the new Sunseeker yacht.
  6. Yacht News

Yes lwrandall, the search carries you to the other source that i was refering to. Owing to the rules Carl uphold here on the forum, i can't post a link to that. Very nice first pics there though. There is the side elevation from the Delta Marine website though...
    http://www.***************/images/cp_mrt_mainpic.jpg
  7. Yacht News

Where is Mr. Terrible?

Does anyone know what became of m/y Mr. Terrible since her delivery? Any pics, news of her, sightings? She has been really quiet since delivery.
  8. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I was told info was on the way, but so far... knotta.