Click for Cross Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Westport Click for Abeking

Cockpit freezer/Fridge Drain Plug

Discussion in 'Post Yacht' started by Reel Antsy, Jul 1, 2024.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Reel Antsy

Reel Antsy New Member

Good Morning All.
    I am looking for this drain plug which twists and lock into the drain at the bottom of my cockpit freezer. I really don't want to replace the tail pipe assembly. Has anyone replaced theirs and have a link to where I might find a replacement?
    Many thanks! Plug.jpg Plug2.jpg

Attached Files:

2. d_meister

d_meister Senior Member

I right-clicked on your picture, and selected image> G search for image, and came up with many possibles in Google Lens, but not the exact item. You might try a different picture like one from the side showing the thumbscrew profile or other angles. I also tried a general search for "ice chest drain plug" and almost disappeared down that rabbit hole.
    Someone made an injection mold for that piece. there have to be more.
    Tried the boat builder?
    Reel Antsy likes this.
  3. Reel Antsy

Reel Antsy New Member

Yes, I have google the photos with no luck. many, many plugs to view but not the same. I reached out the original builder, Frigibar but have not heard back yet. Thank you for your help.
  4. Reel Antsy

Reel Antsy New Member

Thought I'd close this request post out. I was able to obtain the drain plug kit from Frigibar. They were great and shipped the parts to me quickly and inexpensively.
    d_meister and Capt Ralph like this.