Click for YF Listing Service Click for Glendinning Click for JetForums Click for Northern Lights Click for Mag Bay

Cabo spreader lights

Discussion in 'Cabo Yacht' started by Edward Stokes, Mar 7, 2023.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Edward Stokes

Edward Stokes New Member

Looking for supplier of Cabo 35 express 110v spreader lights located in rear of hardtop, or suitable replacement?
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

What year is your boat? Do you have a picture of the light. Cabo didn't install spreader lights. Whoever the dealer contracted to install hardtop/tower spec'ed the spreader lights. Chances are it was Pipewelders, but could be another half dozen tower builders.
  3. Edward Stokes

Edward Stokes New Member

2005 Cabo 35 Express. No tower at all. I don’t have any pics of lights but can email a pic of the hardtop showing where mounted. If I can’t find the replacements I’ll need to rewire for 12v LED’s. Thanks in advance for any advice.
  4. CaboFly

CaboFly Member

I just removed a pair of AC powered antiquated spreader lights on my 48 Cabo and installed a Lumitec DC LED spreader light. A bit of rigging involved but happy with the update.
    20230312_164025_copy_2000x1500.jpg
  5. Edward Stokes

Edward Stokes New Member

Thanks. I think that although rewiring will be required changing to 12v LED is the way to go. Thanks again.