Click for Burger Click for Perko Click for YF Listing Service Click for JetForums Click for Cross

Cabinet pulls - 1995 Ocean 38 Super Sport

Discussion in 'Ocean Yacht' started by Jarco, Jan 31, 2022.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Jarco

Jarco New Member

You know the ones... those white clamshell handles for the cabinets and maybe drawers that Ocean Yachts uses? They're outside on the cockpit cabinets, flybridge cabinets, head cabinets, etc. Looks like OY used them across the board on all their yachts, so there's got to be more in this world. I only need a few.

Any idea where to get some fresh Ocean Yachts cabinet pulls?
  2. dewald

dewald Member

Hopefully someone on here known of a source. I have been doing online searches for the pulls for months to no avail. I have been thinking about contacting someone that does 3D plastic printing to see if they can be made. Maybe someone on here is in the business? From all the pictures I have seen online the handle - pulls that Ocean used on the cockpit and bridge doors where all the same color, shape, size with 2 1/2" OC mounting holes. With 2-1/2" OC holes finding a new type, design of handle to use for replacement is very limited.
  3. Prospective

Prospective Senior Member

Check out the Ocean facebook page. I'm certain I saw someone selling some a year or two ago.
    Jarco likes this.