Click for Abeking Click for Cross Click for MotorCheck Click for YF Listing Service Click for Glendinning

| Blohm + Voss | 82M | "Kosatka" ex."Graceful" | 2013/21 |

Discussion in 'Blohm & Voss Yacht' started by Yacht News, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

This yacht is elusive, hardly see any recent video or photos of her. She was built back in 2013 by Blohm + Voss in Germany. The 82-meter vessel has a design inside and out by H2 Yacht Design. The full displacement superyacht can sleep up to twelve guests overnight in six cabins with fourteen crew to take care of them.

2. Yacht News

"Graceful" has emerged from a lengthy refit at Blohm & Voss which lasted approximately 5 months. There were some modifications made and she looks a bit different it you scrutinize her closely. Her swim platform is significantly larger now and she now has moulded balconies on the forward main deck. An overhang off the aft of the helipad has been made and the area under the helipad has been semi-enclosed. Seems they might have had issues with rotor-wash before. Let's compare photos. First is a shot of her is her in her original state from H2 Yacht Design, the other is of her in her current state, that photo is by superyachtblog.

Attached Files:

3. Yacht News

Interestingly, I came across something that is suggesting that "Graceful" left Germany heading for possibly Russia, Kaliningrad to be specific. A check of MT shows she did head in that direction but she has been out of range and not displaying on MT anymore.
  4. Maritna_ra

Maritna_ra Active Member

I read a few articles too.
    They claim that Graceful belong to the Russian president Vladimir Putin and that she left Hamburg abruptly and before finishing repairs to avoid the risk of impounding.
  5. Yacht News

Lol you just had to spell it all out. I was just going between the lines.
  6. Maritna_ra

Maritna_ra Active Member

:)..hope he isn't a member of the community
  7. Yacht News

A look at "Graceful" when she left Germany heading for friendly territory in Kaliningrad.

8. Kris_Z

Kris_Z New Member

Was browsing over google maps for another reason and came upon this one. I believe this is Graceful, she's in Kaliningrad and out of water. I may, of course, be wrong, but then again - how many yachts of this size you would expect to find in that God forgotten middle of nowhere.
    https://goo.gl/maps/pMUud7EEnCUgMcEPA
  9. Yacht News

Name change for "Graceful" I believe. I think the new name might be "Kosatka".
  10. volfkan

volfkan Active Member

means "killer whales" interesting
  11. volfkan

volfkan Active Member