Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko Click for Glendinning Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service

2015 Princess 64 HELP!

Discussion in 'Princess Yacht' started by Showker, May 14, 2024.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Showker

Showker New Member

Greetings . . .
    We own a 2015 Princess 64
    I see this forum hasn't been active since 2020 . . . are there ANY people watching this forum? Are there any Princess 64 owners / mechanics / tech / captains / lovers on this web site?

Thanks

Tight Squeeze -- Fort Lauderdale -- Florida -- LYC
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

No surprise the Princess forum is quiet. I’ve had more contact with dead relatives than anyone at Princess. Reached out to them several dozen times over the past 20 years. Nobody bothers to respond. We stopped providing coverage of the brand a few years ago.
  3. Donald Jones

Donald Jones New Member

Just saw a beautiful 2023 Princess 72 for sale at the San Diego Boat Show (June 21, 2024). Owner has a new 85 under contract build. Someone's buying!
  4. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

One ??
  5. Donald Jones

Donald Jones New Member

Our boat shows are less than 10% the size of FLIBS or Miami Show - can't expect to see a lot of models. This was the first San Diego show since 2019. : (
  6. gr8trn

gr8trn Senior Member

Anything else at the show? It seems that there is a maligned ex florida broker now doing the sunseeker thing in SoCal, any sunseekers?
    Was is sail and motor?
    I could look up the boats on display on the shows website but I am all web searched out today as I am working on a website update project for work.
  7. Donald Jones

Donald Jones New Member

Yes there were several Sunseekers, another older Princess and a Fairline. The UK was actually well represented. Mix of sail adn power. The biggest boat was a 27 meter Ocean Alexander. About a 150 boats overall - biggest show I recall in this venue.
    gr8trn likes this.