Click for Nordhavn Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Perko Click for Mulder

2015 Azimut 50 Fly discharge Y valve location

Discussion in 'Azimut Yacht' started by Jay Davis, Oct 15, 2022.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Jay Davis

Jay Davis New Member

I am looking at buying a 2015 Azimut 50 Fly and during the survey we could not find the location of the overboard discharge Y value - anyone know where it is?
  2. Sailor Fred

Sailor Fred New Member

60 is under floor in master
  3. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

Many boats here in the US do not have Y valves for direct overboard discharges since they can rarely be used.
  4. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

Please do searches on Muts here on YF. Lots of fans and some not so fans. Good reading for the Mut shopper.
  5. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Check under the master floor midship as one was there. The other one was under the staircase area between the master and twin guest room and seacock was under master floor center line. Follow the big white hose from either the macerator pump or the seacock.
  6. mapism

mapism Senior Member

Did you check upstream or downstream of the holding tank? Since you mention valve rather than valveS, I guess the latter.
    But I half remember that in some Azis each bowl had its own Y valve, diverting between either the holding tank or directly overboard.
    So, if you only checked around the holding tank, it might be worth looking also nearer to the bowls.