Privacy Matters Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for JetForums

2001 Cabo 47' Flybridge

Discussion in 'Cabo Yacht' started by Huff n Puff, Jun 2, 2024.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Huff n Puff

Huff n Puff New Member

I bought a 2001 Cabo 47' Flybridge and have a forward 300 gallon fuel tank and a 600 gallon aft tank. I can not figure out how to transfer the fuel from 300 to 600 tank? I have located the transfer pump and I turned on the breaker but have no clue where to find a switch or valve to operate the pump? Any help is greatly appreciated
    Thanks
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

The switch is right on the dash at the helm and labeled transfer or something along those lines. There is an orange LED right above it that illuminates when it is on.
  3. Huff n Puff

Huff n Puff New Member

Unfortunately I am not seeing it, not sure if the original panel has been replaced?
  4. CaboFly

CaboFly Member

See my attached pic. Should be very similar on 47.

Attached Files:

5. Capt Maritime

Capt Maritime Member

I previously owned a 35 Cabo express and she had a forward and aft fuel tank. On the 35, there was no transfer option between the two tanks other than how you align fuel supply and return between both engines.
  6. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Every 35' Cabo express I ever ran, had a single 400 gallon tank in the stern. Are you sure it wasn't a 32' or was it one of the first 35's?
  7. Capt Maritime

Capt Maritime Member

My 35 Cabo Express was a 1996. The fwd fuel tank was forward of the main engines the aft tank was in the stern.