Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service

2000 Carver 396 - Where to buy OEM parts.

Discussion in 'Carver Yacht' started by Mike OS, Mar 8, 2021.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Mike OS

Mike OS New Member

Hi everyone - we're new owners of a 2000 Carver 396 and are having trouble finding specific part numbers listed from the Carver parts list. In general does anyone have good sources for Carver part numbers? Appreciate any help - thanks!
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Not sure I understand what you're looking for. Any Carver service ctr. should have the parts numbers.
  3. Mike OS

Mike OS New Member

@NYCAP123 thanks for your response. I have not had much luck with our nearest dealer getting info (Centerpointe) about specific Carver PNs. if you know of a good one would love to get that contact info - thanks! We have completely gutted our boat and as we put the jigsaw puzzle back together there are various bits and pieces we need to replace. We're also redoing all the flooring (inside and out) and would like to get templates from original design....thanks again.

Attached Files:

4. Mike OS

Mike OS New Member

one example PN in the image in previous thread.
  5. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

One of Carver's biggest dealers is Staten Island Boat Sales (SIBS) in Staten Island, NY (718) 984-7676. As for templets you'd probably have to get in touch with the factory in Pulaski, Wi. for them: 1 (800)231-8978
  6. Mike OS

Mike OS New Member

Awesome - thank you! will try both.
  7. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

What kind of parts are you looking for besides floor templates which I doubt carver still has. Any decent flooring installer, or DIYer, can install without template.

In my experience, most parts are off the shelf. Besides fiberglass parts which any yard can make, builders get everything from suppliers. Even doors, windows, windshield, hardware etc. Come and think of it, in 35 years owning and captain various boats I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I actually had to get parts from the original boat builder.

don’t focus too much on getting stuff from carver, ask around with specifics and find qualified workers.
  8. Maxwell

Maxwell Senior Member

Doubt you’ll be able to get accurate drawings...

You may find some of the random parts for a Carver of that vintage at Kendor Marine up in Franklin WI... they have a bit of everything.