Click for Burger Click for Perko Click for MotorCheck Click for Mulder Click for Furuno

1986 50 Chris Craft Connie

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by DDYS, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDYS

DDYS New Member

Hello,

There is a 50 Chris Craft (500 Constellation) that is available immediately and has not been put on the market yet. Before doing so I thought I would submit the opportunity to a Chris Craft enthusiast first, so I'm posting the information here.

I've listed some basic information and I can provide more information to anyone who may be interested. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a quality Connie for a rare under market price. The boat will most likely list for just under $180,000, but a cash offer before it goes to market will bear a substantial reduction. Again, this is a pre-market opportunity with a very small window. I also welcome any input as to the boat itself or price offering.

Dimensions

LOA: 50'
    Beam: 15'3"
    Displacement: 54,000

Draft: 4'4"

Engines

Engine(s): Detroit Diesel
    Engine(s) HP: 550
    Engine Model: 6V92

Cruising Speed: 18
    Max Speed: 21

Tankage

Fuel: 600
    Water: 160

Accommodations
    The master is a full beam aft stateroom with tons of storage and hanging locker space. There is a private head complete with shower and tub!. Built in TV and a vanity/make-up table for the lady of the yacht.

The mid-ship guest is quite unique because it has a Pullman berth and a full wall office forward. The ideal arrangement for the live aboard or waterway traveler who need an on board office.

The forward guest has a queen berth. private head with shower. The laundry center is located forward and consists of a stacked washer and dryer.

The third day head located off the aft companionway also features an enclosed shower.

Galley/Dinette
    The galley is a gourmets delight. Located down to starboard it consist of an U-shaped counter, full size refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave and SS sink.

The large dinette is opposite the galley and consists of a bulkhead mounted bench and surround chairs. The lower salon, galley and dinette has a teak parquet floor with area rugs

Electronics/Electrical

Onan 20kw Generator
    Autopilot
    Radar
    Standard VHF Radio
    Depthfinder
    50amp Dockside Power

color GPS

Hailer

Main level salon/Lower Helm
    The Main deck salon is located aft of the lower helm and is fully enclosed in the traditional yacht fashion. ample seating and a complete wet bar and entertainment center. Massive helm station with full electronics

The bridge is accessed through the helm deck.

The small but functional aft deck cockpit is accessed from the aft salon.

Deck/Bridge
    The bridge is quite large for a flushdeck motoryacht. Plenty of seating, great visibility from the helm.

THIS VESSEL WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY HURRICANES AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER.

A NICE CLEAN STRAIGHT BOAT THAT NEEDS TO BE SOLD.

5 HOURS ON ONE 6V92 AND 700 HOURS ON THE OTHER.
  2. DDYS

DDYS New Member

Sold

This boat is SOLD-FYI
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.