Click for Cross Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Mulder

1967 Chris Craft Roamer 57

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by SBone, Apr 5, 2014.

1. SBone

SBone New Member

I hate it, but it's got to go. As the father of two teenage girls, "going to the boat" is like pulling teeth, and not quite near enough to "me time". So here it is.

1969 Chris-Craft Roamer 57' Bought it just about a year ago today. As a matter of fact, many of the old pics are still on the internet somewhere I believe. Since last year have put somewhere around $60,000 in the boat...primarily fixing non-structural wood and refinishing the entire interior to fit my wife's standards. New carpet, paint...ALL of it. As far as topside and/or structurally there wasn't much to do, the previous owner of 20+ years pretty much did it all. Beautiful boat. WAS named SOVEREIGN, is now named MOONDANCE. I'm sure you can find it out there in cyberspace. Admin Edit: Broker Info Removed $124,500. I know everyone says this, but I have a LOT more than that in it. Anyway, I hope it finds a good home. If you have an interest pls email me back. If it doesn't sell I'll just "have to" keep it for myself.;)
  2. ejohna

ejohna New Member

Romer

Have 90 K to spend.
  3. SBone

SBone New Member

Very Kind

But that's not going to work. Thank you though!