Click for Burger Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for Glendinning Click for MotorCheck

1965 Chris Craft Roamer, 37' Steel

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FORDMERCURY, Nov 10, 2006.

1. FORDMERCURY

FORDMERCURY New Member

2. RESTOREDNHIM

RESTOREDNHIM Guest

1965 Roamer

Hello, just saw your post of the Roamer for sale. Looks very nice. I am interested in the vessel. Need the VIN on it for history report. I see the hull is steel please provide information on it. What is the cruising speed and max speed? Noticed you have had survey done in 2004 what was the response from the surveyor? What would the price be without the fishing equipment, dingy and motor? I would be transporting the vessel to Tennessee, know of any reputable carriers? May have more questions later.

Thanks for your input.
    Terry W. Donald
  3. FORDMERCURY

FORDMERCURY New Member

Terry, those are all good questions, but you need to call my Father and talk to him direct. I'm just listing it for him and insted of me being the middle man between you and him, best to call him direct. His home and cell numbers are at the bottom of the Roamers home page. Thanx, E.J.
  4. FORDMERCURY

FORDMERCURY New Member

Update

The down rigers and Charter Fishing equipment has been sold, so Dad will take less for the boat now. Click the home web page link in the orginal ad for info and pictures on the boat, and you can contact Dad thru the home page. Thanx.
  5. FORDMERCURY

FORDMERCURY New Member

price

New lower price $37,900
  6. FORDMERCURY

FORDMERCURY New Member

Still For Sale $37,000