Click for Westport Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko Click for Ocean Alexander

1960 Roamer - still needs new home.

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by RoamerDiva, Dec 30, 2005.

1. RoamerDiva

RoamerDiva New Member

I have been asked to post some picts of the Roamer I am trying to sell. So here ya go. PLEASE contact me if anyone is interested. Time is running out for this one.... I will have to do something by spring/summer 2006.

It's a 1960 30' Express, I think the hard top was added by another owner. It has been stored inside for as long as I have had it. The engines are winterized. It was in the water and running when it was purchased. It does however have holes in the hull that were filled with bondo basicaly. But all the pieces are there. I even have a journal from the previous owners, and a copy of the sales brochure from that year.

My storage is only good till spring/summer '06. Please help me save this Roamer from the scrap yard.

Attached Files:

2. christianfjylds

christianfjylds New Member

Price...

How much are you asking for your Roamer?
  3. RoamerDiva

RoamerDiva New Member

Still Looking for a new home.

She's still looking for a new home. Not looking to get rich in this one, just dont want to scrap it...