Click for Burger Click for Walker Click for Perko Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Northern Lights

11 unread pages, and back to 30*

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by PropBet, Mar 2, 2011.

1. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

11 unread pages in the forum and I'm back in 30* weather. Uhhggg!
    I should have stayed down south rather than take holiday and miss out on the (near daily) YF injection schedule I was on. Did I miss anything? Fires! Sinking! Pirates. I need to get my online roots back in the soil after floating for the last few weeks.

Good to see you all! From the looks of it, I have some catching up to do on new launches! Some great stuff hitting the water.

Cheers-
    ~PB
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Welcome back PB! Where ya been? Abducted by aliens?
  3. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

Actually spent some time down in your neck of the woods.

Started in San Diego. Then flew to FLL, continued south to see the Hampton Endurance 655 (quite impressive / another thread) and then went the rest of the way down to MM1 with the Wife and kids, relaxed, drank plentiful amounts of spirits, (saw my own spirit one night in fact :eek: ) and floated back up the gulf side. +/- a short jaunt here or there.

YF's has been nothing shy of dull, humming with activity, comments, questions and launches! Always nice to drop an anchor in this binary heaven and get caught up.