Click for Abeking Click for Glendinning Click for YF Listing Service Click for YF Listing Service Click for Delta

Yacht Captain Wanted

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by amgscrap, Sep 25, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. amgscrap

amgscrap Member

Full time position on 64 foot Motor Yacht. Duties are to maintain and Captain boat for owners. The boat is located in Boca Raton.
  2. filipe

filipe New Member

Dear Sir/Madame,

i send you my c.v attached to this message for the Captain position candidature, i have 23 years sea experience and 10 years as a Captain on private and charter M/Y'S with screw, jet and arneson surface drives propulsion systems. I am in Miami and my availability is immediate.I have B1B2 visas and I have been sailing the Mediterranean all my life and i have 5 seasons Caribbean experience. I speak the most common languages in the Mediterranean and Caribbean. I pay my ticket back to the Mediterranean.

Looking forward to here from you soon,

sincerely,

Filipe Canario

Cap. M/Y

Master 200 GT
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Filipe, Go back in and delete your email and phone number. Real bad idea. You'll get spammed. You can contact the OP privately by clicking on his name and starting a private conversation. Good luck.
  4. Good morning,

I am captain Lawrence Walker, USCG Licensed 500 Ton Oceans Captain and would like to talk to you about this position if it is still available. You can find my information on this website or reply to this post. Look forward to speaking with you,

Thank you in advance,

Captain Walker