Click for Nordhavn Click for Abeking Click for JetForums Click for Westport Click for Burger

Trinity "Mine Games" Playing Docking Games...

Discussion in 'Trinity Yacht' started by YachtForums, Jul 10, 2009.

1. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

NYCAP- You seem to have this repeated hang up about docking at speed, you wrote in a previous post that when giving driving lessons you can dock and undock 30 times an hour- This is not how most people operate.

I agree with Ken about moving this thread if it is really necessary for those with the least experience on the subject matter to continue with their somewhat "misguided" suggestions.

That being said I think I do detect the faint sound of a nighties fabric under strain and the soft thump of those cuddly toys landing on the floor :D
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Here is a webcam view over Port Hercules in Monaco where you can follow how many different sizes of yachts are moored where and when space is available; http://notari.tv

Attached Files:

3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Kenny,

I agree the discussion is more pertinent to the Med Moor thread, but it also relates to the Mine Games incident as well. Not sure where to splice the rope. I would rather copy some of the posts over to other thread, leaving all the posts intact on this thread, including the momentum.