Click for Abeking Click for Cross Click for Northern Lights Click for Mulder Click for Perko

Riva Aquarama "The Lamborghini in his class"

Discussion in 'Riva Yacht' started by Johan Bostyn, May 24, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Johan Bostyn

Johan Bostyn Guest

I own a Riva Aquarama since last year (built in 1967). The boats engine has been reconditioned and is in perfect conditon, now she's ready for the exterior and interior and will be done by a specialized shipyard. On the internet, you can see all kind off different prices for sale from 200.000 up to 500.000 Euros. So,A Riva Aquarama in perfect condition i.e. interior, exterior and engine okay. What are the market prices today ? Thanks in advance for your advise, regards JB
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi Johan,

Are you sure it is a Riva Aquarama you have and not an Ariston?
    All Aquaramas I know of has twin engines...
  3. Johan Bostyn

Johan Bostyn Guest

Hi sir,

Yes, it is a fact there are two engines I did not mention very well.

It is an original RIVA aquarama, it is to say I did buy the boat from the first owner and with the official documents, papers etc... Unfortunatley, after the years the owner has been sick for long time, so the boat is ready for a complete refit, however the boat is in good conditon. I rather prefer to refit the boat in perfectly condition.

Best regards, Johan Bostyn
  4. orion

orion Senior Member

5. Johan Bostyn

Johan Bostyn Guest

Hi sir,

Yes, it is a fact there are two engines I did not mention very well.

It is an original RIVA aquarama, it is to say I did buy the boat from the first owner and with the official documents, papers etc... Unfortunatley, after the years the owner has been sick for long time, so the boat is ready for a complete refit, however the boat is in good conditon. I rather prefer to refit the boat in perfectly condition.

Best regards, Johan Bostyn
  6. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  7. Lucapagna

Lucapagna Guest

Hi thread
    on the yaer 1967 riva build 66 aquarama wih hull numer between 175 and 240
    with twin engine crusader 220 hp or 320 hp
    the average price for a perfect aquarama is around 200.000 euro if you send me the hull number i could tell you the name of the first owner.

best regads Luca

ps i'm the swiss riva club president

visit the web site: http://www.rivahistorical.org/

and join our club on 2006 we have more of 650 riva owner as members and 2000 riva listed

:)