Click for Walker Click for Furuno Click for Westport Click for JetForums Click for Nordhavn

Princess Yachts

Discussion in 'Princess Yacht' started by captaintilt, Jun 4, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. captaintilt

captaintilt Senior Member

Good morning everyone, love the recent posts, and I'm always on here multiple times a day during my "coffee breaks". It keeps my appetite going for the latest and greatest in the Yacht World. I've searched on here for a dedicated thread on Princess Yachts. I'm searching for anyone's opinion on the larger FB Yachts, 85-103
  2. captainwjm

captainwjm Senior member

Just my opinion from looking them over at the boat shows in Miami the last few years, they are quite attractive and spacious. We have been particularly impressed with the flybridge and foredeck accomodations. They appear to be well made, and, in general, the equipment lay-out is functional for relatively easy access for maintenance. For the type of boating that I do, and plan on doing in the future [mostly displacement speed cruising], they are a bit fuelish. But, from a liveaboard standpoint, they seem very capable.
  3. captaintilt

captaintilt Senior Member

Thanks for the advice, we've been looking at them and talking with a few brokers to maybe get a build started, they seem to be excellent at customer service, and have answered every question that I have posed to them. I love the layouts of the 103' and the performance is spectacular as well. It should be a pretty easy Yacht to handle and the maintenance will be challenging, but very manageable.