Click for Abeking Click for Perko Click for Westport Click for Furuno Click for Ocean Alexander

Party Girl

Discussion in 'Christensen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

The Christensen 146 foot m/y Party Girl was launched during the summer in a rather hushed manner. She has a beam of 29.6 feet and a draught of 7.5 feet. The Party Girl has six staterooms and these can accomodate up to 12 'party seeking' guests. She has a crew of eight in four rooms.

http://www.yachtportfolio.com/yacht.cfm?yid=436
  2. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Nice boat, but the interior isn't my cup of tea.
  3. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

I know what you mean TK... with a name like Party Girl I hardly expected such a traditional interior.

I have nothing against it mind you, I just supposed it would be something a little more modern & progressive.
  4. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

I totally agree with you Kevin. I wouldn't want to party in a boat with that interior, not even later in life ;).

Tarek
  5. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Maybe its just me but does the exterior look unfinished to you guys? Maybe the photo was taken during a seatrial and that is why. Something behind the pilothouse seems to be throwing it off to me though. Maybe its because this is the first Christensen with vertical pilothouse windows...not sure.
  6. Yacht News

Brandon, it is pobably the full beam extention behind the pilot house that is throwing you off and also since she has vertical windows she looks different but good, I think it is a good change from the normal backward slanting bridgewindows.
  7. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Is this also the first full beam skylounge for Christensen? From what I remember, most have had walk around decks on that deck. I am actually a fan of vertical windows. They seem to give much more interior space compared to the slanted ones.
  8. Yacht News

I do not want to say yes because I am not 100% sure but I have not seen any Christensens that i can remember of recent years with this feature.. so it could be?
  9. Yacht News