Click for Abeking Click for Northern Lights Click for Mag Bay Click for Mulder Click for Mulder

Palmer Johnson News

Discussion in 'Palmer Johnson Yacht' started by Yacht News, Aug 6, 2009.

1. captholli

captholli Senior Member

Hats off to PJ ,they have a very talented paint crew up there as that's a really fair hull and superstructure made from carbon fiber AND a difficult spray job in metallic. Seems like the Sturgeon Bay crew got the hang of crazy metallic colors ten builds back. I like the design due to its fresh approach and hydrodynamic advances. I've looked at photos and have spoken to crew aboard even their largest Lady M and they all say the narrow beam and reverse bow makes the fwd quarters uncomfortably small for a vessel of that LOA. The only other recommendation would be for PJ to install super quiet rim thrusters for the bow thruster in lieu of the electric or hydraulic unit resonating through the carbon fiber. I can only imagine what that sounds like in the master or when amplified through the water to other boats in the marina @ 2 AM while docking.
  2. discokachina

discokachina Senior Member

Here is Khalilah from a different perspective during the Yacht and Brokerage Show in Miami Beach!

3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

I'm sure I posted that same video somewhere on YF already :)
  4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

"Lady M" during sea trials... 28.4-knots!