Click for Perko Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Abeking Click for Furuno

new owner

Discussion in 'Silverton Yacht' started by stephens13adoc, Feb 24, 2008.

1. stephens13adoc

stephens13adoc New Member

just got a 2004 silverton 34C, and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on silvertons in general. good , not so good ? thanks, all advice would be welcome.
  2. vided

vided New Member

a new 36c

i just got a 36c with ips and love it.
    overall i'm very happy after only 2 full months of using it.
    the small holding tank (37 gals) with a para-quite toilet is a big
    pain.
  3. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

Silverton is usually considered as a good mid range buider. Personally i like their small convertibles, they look like real boats. they have side decks,a cockpit, and decently sized bow... unlike other models where th buidlers try to max out interior space by pushing the cabin to far forward resutling in a stubby look and no room to hang aroudn at the bow, or raising the side decks making going to the bow for line an obstacle course with stairs up and a bobsleigh track down forward :)
  4. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

I was at Silverton facility last week. While they have felt the downturn as everyone else in our industry has, they seem to be strong and most importantly, still building boats. The atmosphere at the facility was that the will make it and continue to be around when the economy turns. They look to be stronger than others.