Click for Abeking Click for Mag Bay Click for Abeking Click for Glendinning Click for Furuno

New Design: Alloy Yachts new turn-key MY47 motoryacht

Discussion in 'Alloy Yacht' started by Yacht News, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alloy Yachts introduces new turn-key MY47 motoryacht

New Zealand builder Alloy Yachts is moving a step further as it concerns their known 47-meter line of yachts. They are offering a new motor yacht model, based on their award-winning "Loretta Anne", called the MY47. The new model is being marketed as an 'all-inclusive turnkey package', meaning the functions of a yacht designer and interior designer are included in one price point.

She is designed by Dubois Naval Architects following a similar deisgn philosophy to Loretta Anne. Alloy Yachts expects that with its experience producing similar sized and complex yachts as well as pre-engineering of many of the features and parts that construction time will be streamlined and reduced. The MY47 will be available in four models. These include a tri-deck version and a flybridge version, both with and without beach clubs. If you want to catch up with the design Alloy Yachts will be showcasing a model of the MY47 motoryacht at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) on the SYBAss dock, stand number 3. The MY47 motoryacht will be coming with a two-year warranty.

For more information:

Alloy Yachts
    6 The Concourse
    Henderson
    Waitakere 0610
    New Zealand
    Alloy Yachts Superyacht Builder

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.