Click for Northern Lights Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander Click for MotorCheck Click for Mulder

M/Y West Bay Sonship- Mold Problem

Discussion in 'Westbay Sonship Yacht' started by amore, Jan 22, 2007.

1. amore

amore Guest

Are there any owners of West Bay Sonship's experiencing difficulty with "Warranty Coverage" for "Water Damage" or "Mold" :confused:

Attached Files:

2. GLeds

GLeds New Member

Wow, In what part of the ship is this "Mold Problem"?
  3. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Since you seem to talk to yourself, (both posts are from the same IP-address), may I fill in that this looks exactly like the apple jam I got from my mother!

Must be something with the global warming...?

Attached Files:

4. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

Please keep images to under 640 pixels wide. Your pic has been adjusted to fit YF's format and the thread has been moved into WestBay's forum.

Also, please be aware that people posting under multiple screen names will soon have no identity at all.
  5. amore

amore Guest

We appreciate the "Humor", but it's as far from "Apple Jam" as Sweden is to Florida. Any tips on using forums to communicate ( A Father & Son ) One will be located in NJ, the Other off shore.
  6. amore

amore Guest

Apologies

We are new to YF. Thank You for the direction, we are quickly getting the picture.
  7. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

There was one at Roscioli's that had a major interior problem, they tented the whole boat off and did some secret renovations, that I heard were done under warranty, it could be the same problem.
    Yours looks like a slow water leak that leaked enough to wet the area, but not enough to leak thru.
    Good luck with your warranty, the company was bankrupt a short time ago.
  8. amore

amore Guest

Actually, I am referring to Ship at Roscioli's, The problem is ongoing and West Bay has announced that "They are Back in Biz", but not back enough to make good on thier commitments to us. I am eager to share the details, but at the same time, hesitant as it is a long story to tell. Regards, Owners of the
    M/Y Renaissance.