Click for Nordhavn Click for Northern Lights Click for Oceanco Click for Alexseal Click for Burger

Kleven 107m Expedition Yacht

Discussion in 'Unique, Custom or New Yachts' started by germanyachting, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Gage Rowden7

Gage Rowden7 Member

Yes I agree it's a very unbelievable website. A very amazing ship. I am sure the new 116 meter yacht will just be just like it if not better. Btw the newest yacht that is being built by Kleven just hit the water and has been on the move to another port to finish being worked on.
  2. brunick

brunick Senior Member

I just took a look at the U116 - the successor to ulysses - and I'd say they did a great job, a few things seem to be improved about ulysses, looks like a larger owner's suite with a lot more windows, some More balconies, and maybe even a blue hull :)
  3. Milow232

Milow232 Senior Member

"Ulysses" has just been sold.
  4. Gage Rowden7

Gage Rowden7 Member

Interesting... I wonder how much??? Hopefully whoever the new owner is will actually use her instead of letting her sit in a marina somewhere and only take her out a few times a year or stay in the Med full time or disappear into the Middle East.
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Associate

No major information has been given about the sale except for who represented the buyer and seller of the yacht.
  6. Scott W

Scott W New Member

I'm guessing/hoping it's not a ME buyer. Ulysses has an enormous amount of outdoor space which is something that isn't desirable by most ME buyers. You don't see many explorer-type yachts in that part of the world.
  7. Gage Rowden7

Gage Rowden7 Member

Yes you are right. I'm still hoping Ulysses will be used as the explorer type yacht she was built to be.
  8. germanyachting

germanyachting Senior Member

I don’t believe this was posted before but it looks like she had a website. Also, it also appears that the custom cat tender wasn’t included in the sale. Instead, she has a Hydra 53 with quad 627 Seven Marine’s.

http://www.ulyssesyacht.com/en/home.cfm
  9. Gage Rowden7

Gage Rowden7 Member

Interesting! Maybe the cat tender will be on then newer vessel the owner is building. Also according to AIS after Panama she went to La Paz now going to Hawaii. Finally moving and doing what she was meant for.... exploring...