Click for Delta Click for Mag Bay Click for Glendinning Click for YF Listing Service Click for Cross

John Staluppi's Yacht "Diamonds are Forever"

Discussion in 'Benetti Yacht' started by colintraveller, May 6, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. colintraveller

colintraveller Senior Member

2. Norseman

Norseman Senior Member

Is it usual to have 13 officers/crew on a 200' yacht?

How is the crew quarters? Cramped, comfortable?
  3. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Not at all and it might even be considered a bit light. On a 160' and 172' MY's that I worked on......both had a crew of 14.......I would think a 200' might run a bit more than 13 if doing charters and they have lots of toys......
  4. carelm

carelm Senior Member

The interior seems a bit spartan though.:D
  5. C4ENG

C4ENG Senior Member

And don't forget about those loving itineraries of travel all night to the next island and then set shop up all day for fun in the sun @ about 10 days straight. I always enjoyed seeing when it is over how every one is just stupid Lupe:D
  6. captholli

captholli Senior Member

Yeah it does seem to need a few more mirrors and "diamonte" sparkles but oh wait a second here, Hey there they are!! Right down here in the engine room where there supposed to be.:confused:The engine room has been taken to a new level of waayyyy too much mirror stainless on everything that could be sheathed in it. Not my taste but not my moolah either! the Engineer has to walk around with a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels as he backs out of the machinery space as not to leave any prints!! Looks like 99% of the pipe work has been done in polished stainless so that will get dicey three or four years down the road on the bilge and black water systems. At least theres a minimal amount of welded flanges on the pipe work as everything has been connected with Straub couplings. (polished of course!!);) Must say that the extierior profile is stunning and that the build team did an amazing job of space utilization thats not found on normal Benetti builds.