Click for Westport Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service

Humphree Interceptor System, Never Installed, 100' Class or Other Use

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by PJ Bruno, Apr 9, 2016.

1. PJ Bruno

PJ Bruno New Member

A rarely available set of Humpheree interceptor units is available at a huge reduction in retail price.

The package includes two 1000mm arched design interceptors for prop tunnels or jet drives; and two 250mm straight interceptors for steering assistance and further stabilization. Each tab comes with a servo motor, and all hardware for installation. Additionally, the 1000mm interceptors have a CNC cut, 1 inch aluminum alloy backing plate to match the shape of the interceptor while closed, per Humpheree recommendations.
    The package includes detailed installation instructions.

The Humpheree system is usually controlled by a Humpheree integrated control head, and several variations are available from the manufacturer. They are also compatible with any stability system that can program interceptors as an option since they are driven by simple 12 volt servo motors. Composite construction means these are long-life, low maintenance components.

These specific units are the best exterior control units made for trim, steering, and stability and can be used on vessels from 40 to about 120 feet. Photos and model numbers will be available once my winter storage clears out in a few days.

Right now I am taking offers on the whole package but may eventually sell the 1000mm set and the 250mm set separately. Please contact me by YF message with any questions or offers.
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Price???
  3. PJ Bruno

PJ Bruno New Member

I think there's about $9000 USD in parts if they were bought new. I don't want to bother the people at Humpheree for a quote just to set my price and there are no comparable sales online for reference. There is no control head with this system and the CNC 6000 series plates were not cheap. All that said; I'm getting out of the business and starting a new venture in July so everything must be out of my shop by mid-August. All offers will be considered and the first good offer will be accepted, I'm not interested in milking every dollar out of these sales.
    All parts will be crated in wood for delivery according t0 international shipping standards, total weight is around 400 pounds. I can drop the crate off at the nearest freight terminal.
  4. compromise81

compromise81 New Member

Is your system still available? I have a 75 Lazzara which would probably work for yours