Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay Click for Perko

Heesen 47M Mon Plaisir

Discussion in 'Heesen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Dec 6, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

It seems that a new 47M Heesen has been launched. It was definitely time for another Heesen to launch. Her name is apparently the Mon Plaisir and is hull number 13547. She was designed by Heesen in conjunction with Omega Architects. The interior was done by the same Heesen and Omega Architects. She bears some features of the new 50M Man of Steel.

LOA : 47M or 155.1 feet
    BOA : 9M or 29.7 feet
    Speed : 15 knots at half load
    Classifications : MCA and Llyods

http://www.heesenshipyards.nl/HEESE...&mid=362&tid=131&parameter=Under construction

http://www.heesenshipyards.nl
  2. davidwb

davidwb Senior Member

I wanted to post the pictures directly on this forum, but I'm unable to do so. Apparently the files are too big (2.7 MB per photo), therefore the 4 links :(
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

4. davidwb

davidwb Senior Member

:)

Mmm, yes that's a lot more simple! TY for the advice. I took the photo's this afternoon. Apparently she arrived at Hellevoetsluis at the 6th of December? I couldn't find any pictures on the web of "Mon Plaisir". Many people must have photographed her, either at the yard or where she is lying now in Hellevoetsluis while they are preparing her for sea trails (Or maybe they've already been out on the North Sea?).
    But perhaps other people don't upload their pics to website's?
    (Or I haven't been searching properly).

Not a spectacular yacht because she is a semi-custom. If you have seen one of this series, you've seen 'em all. A "one-off" is more interesting to photograph because it's more exclusive. But a nice dark blue hull anyway.