Click for Delta Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay Click for Perko

Good all round Dingy

Discussion in 'Tenders & Dinghies' started by Rob222, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Rob222

Rob222 New Member

I would like to obtain plans for a 11' or there abouts stitch and glue rowing and sailing dingy,
    maybe with plum bow and good looking sheerline, possiably with a small type lugsail so you get a traditional look. Any help appreciated.
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

11' Boston Whaler...... they made some older ones with a sail and etc......unsinkable, versatile, and roomy.....for 11'
  3. Rob222

Rob222 New Member

Thanks Capt, Rob
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

This thread has been moved to the tender forum, where it should have been posted, not the yachting discussion forum.
  5. wscott52

wscott52 Senior Member

Agree, I've had one with over 800 lbs of overweight modern Americans in it before. Granted we only had about 2" of freeboard and only went from our outlying dock to the restaurant but still I was impressed.
  6. MountainGuy

MountainGuy Member

Look at "Dr Segger", Seggerboote_Beiboote, I just purchased the plans für "Krümel" which will be my winter project for my little girl. Will keep you posted one I start, if interested in it.

Plans look good, also details, instructions to add engine / sails / rowing. Full list of materials needed.

Look here for a video that a german yachting magazine pblished on the construction.

All in german, but maybe it gives you an idea...

Just PM me, if you need more info on that one. (I'm NOT associated with anyone selling the plans or anything ;-), but like their approach.
  7. Rob222

Rob222 New Member

Thanks Mountain Guy