Click for Walker Click for Furuno Click for Mag Bay Click for MotorCheck Click for Cross

First Design

Discussion in 'Yacht Renderings & Plans' started by SINKorSWIM, Jan 31, 2011.

1. SINKorSWIM

SINKorSWIM New Member

Hello,
    I am a teenager who has been really looking into designing yachts. I love everything about it and it all intrigues me. I am normally stuck to pen and paper for drawing yachts while I'm bored sitting in class. I made this design the other day and decided to try my luck at drawing it up on the computer. Unfortunately I made a mistake at the beginning of the design by using a brush instead of pencil but I will just stick with it since its my first time drawing out one on the computer. I really need a better program photoshop is just not cutting it. I also have alot to learn of course for the rendering. But anyways here it is.
    [​IMG]
  2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

I like it. I have to admit that my eye tends toward traditional conservative lines. I find your design interesting and nicely balanced. Keep drawing!
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Of course there's much that could be picked on, but I think it's a very good first attempt. Congratulations. You'll find several threads here on design and the programs some of the people who do this for a living use. Explore, have fun and learn. You're off to a good start.