Click for Walker Click for Mag Bay Click for Nordhavn Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service

Ferretti News

Discussion in 'Ferretti Yacht' started by Yacht News, Oct 28, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

3. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Humm, low mast instead of a radar arch. Is this the newest trend in this size for Italy?

Kelly
  4. nilo

nilo Senior Member

new layout design for Ferretti 59

Although I did not have the chance to see the new layout live, I do notice from the layout that Zuccon tried to overcome a short coming in the previous design. This short coming was that there were too many levels especially in the lower deck. I think by moving the seating area forward in the salon they have raised the head room especially in the master cabin and bathroom and have decreased the different levels. As far as I remember, in the previous layout there were 3 different levels alone in the master bathroom.

On the other hand, I have always thought that the aft door openning up was creating a very good connection between the aft deck and salon seating areas and keeping these two spaces as one. Now this is no longer available. Instead, having the galley next to aft deck may improve the service to the aft deck in the new layout.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  5. Yacht News

Custom Line 97' at Abu Dhabi

Custom Line shows 97ft superyacht at the Abu Dhabi Yacht Show

On occasion of the second Abu Dhabi Yacht Show, Ferretti Custom Line – a Ferretti Group brand – further testifies its commitment to the Middle Eastern market, by displaying the Custom Line 97’, a perfect balance between onboard wellbeing and performance at sea.

“Our attendance at the Abu Dhabi Yacht Show confirms the importance both the brand and the entire Ferretti Group gives the United Arab Emirates,” declares Marco Segato, Brand Manager for Custom Line. “This Yacht Show has become a strategic hub, where nautical culture and a passion for excellence merge together, resulting in the most important, most influential event for maxi yachts in the whole of the Middle-Eastern area. We’re extremely proud to be taking part in this great international show, through our dealer SeaPros.”

The Ferretti Custom Line 97’ superyacht was developed by Studio Zuccon International Project and Advanced Yacht Technology (AYT) –the Ferretti Group design and research marine centre. Measuring 29.7 metres in length, her layout is both elegant and aggressive, and features design solutions which extend the space available to the owner without, however, renouncing to an excellent performance at sea. The luxury yacht is driven by twin MTU 16V 2000 M93 engines, which push the yacht to a top speed of 27 knots (at half load) and a cruise speed of 24.

http://www.customline-yacht.com

Custom Line.jpg
  6. Justus

Justus Guest

The owner of the new Custom Line 33 meter 'Ziacania' is Feretti Group founder
    Norberto Feretti , who before owned a Navetta 26 and 30 ..
  7. Yacht News

The Ferretti Custom Line 100' is called "Desta" for those who might have been wondering.
  8. Yacht News

I guess by now you have heard of the take of of the Ferretti Group by the Shandong Heavy Industries Group. Below is the Press Release from the Ferretti Group.

***​

Attached Files:

9. SHAZAM

SHAZAM Senior Member

"Ferretti has eight highly regarded and recognized yacht brands and owns a total of 8 shipyards in Italy as well as in Miami, USA"

You mean the one that they no longer own that has demolition crews getting ready to level it?
  10. Yacht News

Seems like the 12th hull in the Navetta 33 Crecendo series is called "Ziacanaia". I guess this is the successor to the smaller one.
  11. Yacht News