Click for Northern Lights Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Glendinning Click for Burger

Codecasa Yachts - Fantasia

Discussion in 'Codecasa Yacht' started by christo303, Dec 18, 2003.

1. christo303

christo303 Senior Member

The same owner that ordered the Jonikal (today Sokar), first had this 165 ft yacht built by the Italian family yard. She was launched in 1986 as ALEANNA and later she was renamed MARCALAN IV and today FANTASIA

Attached Files:

2. Merijn

Merijn Guest

I thought that her first name was Argenta....

I like the design of the yacht, classical but she looks also aggressive. The picture I took in the Bay of Saint Tropez back in the summer of 2001.

Attached Files:

3. clive43

clive43 New Member

Currently have 1934 Slipper Launch on Thames
    Fantasia in Skopelos

Unrelated to the previous discussions - Fantasia spent the night of 24/25 May 2006 moored in Skopelos Town harbour. A spectacular electric storm occurred during the night, illuminated by the lightening flashes she was an impressive sight against the harbour background. I had not seen the the vessel before, I thought her lines and appearance elegant rather than aggresive as described by Merijn, but of course that is a subjective opinion. Fantasia is currently registered in Hamilton, does anyone know if that has that always been her home port?
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Since Jonikal was Hamilton registered, we can guess that Aleanna was the same.
  5. HBPencil98

HBPencil98 New Member

I think it looks v. similar to jonikal (sokar) but just not quite as nice.