Click for Burger Click for Delta Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport

Baglietto 105

Discussion in 'Baglietto Yacht' started by orion, Aug 22, 2005.

1. orion

orion Senior Member

The Italians do it again.... :rolleyes:
    Its an awesome beautiful yacht from the land of design.

Baglietto 105 Hardtop

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2005
  2. Teenna

Teenna New Member

Being on board in reality was a real dissapointment. One could literaly see the engines through the airintake louvers?!
  3. Mangusta

Mangusta New Member

how much do you need to pay for that beautiful yacht :eek:
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi Mangusta, this 105 was custom built for a client and not a production yacht you can buy.
  5. Mangusta

Mangusta New Member

http://www.elmarine.com/baglietto-115-yacht-charter.html
    and this one to? , the baglietto 115 :eek: , most beautiful yacht I've ever seen.

BTW, with AMG , do you mean "Aufrecht Melcher Grossaspach" or something else, AMG's are very beautiful sportscars in my opinion :cool:
  6. Sailor0000

Sailor0000 New Member

Hi Mangusta

The 115 is indeed drop-dead gorgeous, but when I saw her in Nice last summer I was shocked at the quality of the fairing. It looked almost like a commercial job! You could clearly see the ribs 'stamped' into the hull plating, as if they hadn't bothered at all. There are differences in build quality between yards and yachts, but from a respected yard with plenty of experience I would expect more. I can't believe that (a) Baglietto would dare launch such a yacht and (b) the owner would accept this degree of finish on something he has just forked out a serious amount of money on.

It is all the more striking as I saw Nina J around the same time, and she did not seem to suffer from this problem.

Or perhaps I am exaggerating?

Cheers

Sailor0000
  7. Mov-it!

Mov-it! New Member

Ahoy Sailor000,

Could you specify the issue with the visible ribs on the Baglietto?
    Was it due to bad fairing? In most of these cases with Aluminium yachts it would be more likely a matter of buckling, which is a sign of bad engineering or the use of aluminium that is too thin or too weak.

What's your guess?