Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay Click for Furuno Click for YF Listing Service Click for Glendinning

Allogante; New from ALLOY YACHTS

Discussion in 'Alloy Yacht' started by bryankiwi, Jan 27, 2009.

1. bryankiwi

bryankiwi New Member

OK folks here is the latest boat we built and it goes in the water tomorrow so you are the first to see it , OK it is not a sail boat and that is what we normally what we build but I think we do OK on power boats. I do not work for the PR but I do work for Alloy Yachts and I have a lot of pride in what we do.
    What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Looks like the main tender storage is through the side of the hull, not out the transom?

Kelly
  3. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

I absolutely love the dark hulled boats. Man are they a PITA to take care of, but I love them no less.

Fantastic images! I think larger than the forum rules state, but great images none the less.
  4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Yes you are right, the images are too large but they are none the less beautiful. The admin will re-size the photos to the prefered size of 640X480 pixels.
  5. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

Is she by chance the sister ship to Como?
  6. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Yes she is a sister to the "Como", "Ad Lib" ,"Loretta Anne" family.
  7. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

She has a very flat aft section at the swim platform, anyone know the reason for this? Wouldn't it slam while at anchor?
  8. bryankiwi

bryankiwi New Member

sorry about the photo size but I try and do better next time. which by the way will be tomorrow when she goes into the water :)
  9. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Sweet looking boat. Interesting bottom design though.
  10. bryankiwi

bryankiwi New Member

Here she is in the water as of 29/1/09
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. nilo

nilo Senior Member

Alloy vs European yards

I had the chance to view "Como" during Monaco 2008 and I was quite impressed by her neat design, especially in the technical aspects/engine room built quality. The over all quality was par to better European yards and the interior design was also making more sense than Heesen 37 meters. Although Heesen 37 meter boats are much faster but they need very large ventilation ducts, intruding the salon and the master cabin is rather small for a 37 meter. Furthermore, one of the 4 cabins on the lower deck has been somehow sacrificed due to the stairs running over it. Also the foredeck I useless and the pilot house has very limited visibility. All these items were much better thought out in "Como".

I wonder when will we have the chance to see the interior of this new boat; "Como" had a rather modern avant-garde interior, which was nice but not so much to my taste.