Click for Northern Lights Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Nordhavn Click for Walker

58' Bertram cockpit sole replacements

Discussion in 'Bertram Yacht' started by Matt46post, Jan 13, 2017.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Matt46post

Matt46post Senior Member

Hi
    I have seen a few online advertisements for Bertram sportfiser cockpit sole replacements up to 54' models,does anybody out there have a molds made up for the 1977-82 58' sport fisher?
    Matt
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Try calling Glass-tech in Miami, these guys made a fortune making replacement decks for Bertrams and are a block away from the origional Bertram Factory. I wouldn't doubt if they didn't have the origional mold your deck was made from. IF, your deck is still fine on the deck side, just remove it, cut out all of the coring on the rear side and glass new coring in it, or pop a mold from it is another way to do it.

http://glass-tech.com/cockpit-decks.html
  3. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

4. Matt46post

Matt46post Senior Member

Thanks guys, I emailed both of these companies hopefully they have the molds, has anybody moved the engine room entrance to the cockpit from the from the forward companion way, it seems like the Time to do it is when your rebuilding the cockpit deck
  5. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

You can also have a good fiberglass guy, make a fiberglass deck for you in place.