Click for Abeking Click for Perko Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn

453 Portholes

Discussion in 'Silverton Yacht' started by doorpro, Jul 24, 2014.

1. doorpro

doorpro Member

Hi all,

it's been a while and I didn't bother posting when my replacement Atwood 20 gallon water heater went bad just outside the 2 yr. warrantee and Atwood basically said "tough" weld it or get another one so I did only not one of theirs and i'm sure they couldn't give a ****.
    Anyway my reason for posting today is that I am trying to find out if there's a new number for Silverton spares? I think I used to talk to a great guy named Steve, it's been a while so I could be wrong but anyway my 453 has a dozen portholes aboard and all the lenses are plastic and three have broken and when I contact Pompanette they of course have an updated and improved porthole but you have to buy the whole ****ed thing at $500.00 each and all I want are replacement plastic lenses so any help here would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks & best regards,
    Doug.
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

If they sold just the lense they propbably fear that your next call would be about them not fitting perfectly and leaking. It would also most likely be a too low profit item to mess with. Have you considered contacting a local glazier?